In your portfolio, you can see the result of your whisky investment.
At the top of this page, you will see a summary of your portfolio.
1. Purchase value: total price you paid to purchase the bottles.
2. Market Value: the current value of your portfolio. This value is determined based on the latest trade price, or a bidding price if the bottle has not yet been traded. If there are no bids, the purchase price will be used.
3. Unrealised profit: the difference between market value and purchase value.
4. Different articles: the different types of whisky in your portfolio
5. Number of bottles: total bottles in your portfolio.*
6. Annual return %: This is the profit (or loss) percentage on your whisky investment if you were to sell it now. We use compound interest to calculate the annual return, because you have owned some bottles for years and others for just weeks.
7. Total return: this is the profit (or loss) percentage on your whisky investment if you were to sell it now, without taking into account how long the bottles were in your possession.
* Bottles that are claimed can be found in the claimed menu.